Honeymoon Tours to Bali
Bali Honeymoon Travel
Below are some features of our Bali and Indonesian vacations
Indonesia - Manado Tours:
- SAVOUR the best of Manado – (Indonesia airfares) a spicy fish dish called Ikan Oci Bakar, a saltwater fish barbecued and served with Dabu Dabu (fresh chili sambal).
- Let your taste buds tingle at the Green Garden Restaurant for Indonesian – Chinese cuisine and the Hilltop Restaurant for its majestic view of Manado City. And with Manado Bay and the Majestic Mount Lokon framed in the windows, it’s worth taking your time over your meal.; Bali tours and Bali vacations.
- FIRST SIGHT. Catch a spectacular view of downtown Manado from the top floor of the Ban Hian Kiong Buddhist Confucian Temple; sneak a peek into history and culture at the North Sulawesi Provincial Museum; be an early bird and bring home the catch of the day at the Wholesale Fish Market to the north of the Harbour where activity begins in the wee hours of the morning; Bali travel with hotels in Bali.
- FIND tranquil islands, all five of them, at the Bunaken-Manado Tua Marine Park, 45 minutes by boat from Manado; catch spectacular displays of coral reefs, colourful marine life, and even shipwrecks on a glass-bottom boat ride; a whole new experience amidst different villages and hop springs in the region of Lake Tondano.
- BAG exquisite embroidery from Gorontolo, skillfully crafted and unique wood carvings from the islands of Sangihe-Talaud; your very own unique pottery at Pulutan; shell craft and other souvenirs at the Bunaken Souvenir Shop, Dynasty Art Shop and the U.D. Kawanua.
- Take home fish tales as you discover a whole new world under the sea. Choose how low you want to go scuba diving and snorkeling are both available.
- Take a glass bottomed boat ride to enjoy marine life without getting your toes wet. See also trekking tours and Bali vacations - honeymoon in Bali!
- Go bananas at the sight of the Tarsiers Monkey—so tiny, it’s amazing.
- Scale mountains and sheer cliffs if you enjoy the highlife.
- Enjoy hot and spicy seafood that might scorch your tongue , but won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Dig into history at the Japanese tunnels where supplies were stored during WWII. Take a long view; see dolphins frolic off the coast.
- BAG gold at a bargain; rare antiques among Indonesian curios. Where: Wander around Medan Plaza, Crispo in Jalan Arifin and Toko Arjuna. For traditional treasures, go to Tombok, on Samosir Island in Lake Toba.
Indonesia Airfares / Lambok Travel:
- SAVOUR hot and spicy local Sasak cuisine; Ayam Taliwang or Ayam Pelicing- Grilled or fried chicken in chili; freshly caught lobsters and seafood. Or take your pick from Balinese, Padang, Italian, Chinese and European dishes. See also Bali ceremonies, Bali rafting, and adventure travel.
- FIRST SIGHT. Culture lover or beach comber, there’s enough for both; explore the narrow streets of the old port of Ampenan or visit the Nusa Tenggara Barat Museum; snorkel, scuba dive, go fishing and rafting; enjoy a traditional massage or just hang-out on long stretches of silvery sands on Senggigi; Singapore Airlines, Bali dance, Bali music, trekking tours.
- FIND the Gili Islands for splendid views of the marine world in crystal clear waters; surfing waves at Bangko-Bangko, Selong Belanak and Tanjung An; green views at Pengantap; refreshing climbs up the summit of Mt. Rinjani, Indonesia’s highest volcano; temples and palaces of Hindu, Islamic and Dutch influence.
- Discover a magic “bottomless” water pot at Penajuk.
- Say hello to a fish, as y you snorkel or dive - Indonesia tours.
- Say goodbye to a lobster as you wolf it down for lunch.
- Buy Ikat fabric and start a new fashion trend; Asia travel and Bali spa vacations
- Climb or a t least attempt to climb Mr. Rinjani.
- Visit Pura Lingsar – the only shrine in the world where Hindus and Muslims worship together.
- Acquire a golden tan as the beaches are silvery.
- Find out whether you are brave enough to eat spicy Sasak food - Bali villas.
Indonesia Vacation Activities
- Sink into a fresh air Jacuzzi as Mother Nature intended – in a hot spring.
- Tell an ape to go home – reintroduce an orangutan to the wild.
- Why climb a mere mountain – to it with a bang and top a volcano.
- Fall in love with the awesome sight of the Sipisopiso Falls as it gushes out of a cave 120m down.
- Watch a man sized gale –gale wooden puppet spring to life.
- Go for the ride of your life – on a galloping horse.
- Take a walk on the wild side and wear out your hiking boots.
- Float in full view of the mountain scenes of Lake Toba.
Indonesia - Medan Tours
- SAVOUR Indonesian fare from spicy Padang food to Javanese fried chicken at Ayam Goreng Kalasan; Chinese favourites at Jumbo and Benteng; famous ice cream from the Tip Top Restaurant; western dishes at the Musicafe; Bali travel, trips to Bali, Bali tours.
- FIRST SIGHT. Taxi down the runway of Poloma Airport, once a Polish owned tobacco plantation; explore the city sights – the grand Istana Maimoon, palace of Sultan Deli, and the Great Mosque or Masijd Raya; stand in awe of Vihara Gunung Timur, one of Indonesia’s largest Chinese temples; hop over to the art-deco Immanuel Protestant Church. For your first taste of the wild, visit Taman Margasatwa, Medan’s national Zoo; see also Bali vacation, Bali airfares, Bali hotels and Bali accommodations.
- FIND . The centerpiece of Medan and the largest lake in Southeast Asia, Lake Toba; Samosir Island, right in the center of the lake; Bahorok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre; surfing at Lagundri Beach on Nias Island; the cool hill town of Brastagi with its lush countryside and natural hotsprings.