Below are some features of our Thailand vacations
Thailand Vacation Activities
- Take a romantic drive along the south coast of the island between Kata Beach and Promthep Point and soak in the stunning views.
- Reward yourself by shipping for cultured pearls t Phuket town.; trips in Thailand.
- Have your fortune told wile you visit What Chalong Temple.
- Try Tom Yam Kung – a spicy prawn soup. A hot favourite.
- Have a traditional Thai massage and feel like a new person.
- Watch mother nature formations at Phang-Nga Bay; Thailand tours.
- Can’t afford to own a tropical beach? Just drive to the north coast and have the Thailand beach all to yourself.
THAILAND - Phuket Tours
- SAVOUR Thai delicacies loaded with spice; fresh seafood on ice, then straight into the pan; Thai desserts and cakes to satisfy that sweet-tooth. Where? At any of the dozen open-air restaurants.
- FIRST SIGHT. Be spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches for swimming, surfing or getting that golden tan; Kata Beach with its spectacular tropical scenery, or Nai Yang Beach with its stately casuarinas trees; Patong Beach with Kamala Ceach to its north or Karon Beach to its south; scuba dice a Similan Island amidst beautiful coral reefs.
- FIND the splendour of Phuket’s Buddhist Temples- Wat Chalong, its most important and Wat Pra Nang Sang, its oldest; the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project; the magnificent Ton Sai Waterfall; colourful nightlife in Phuket Town.
- BAG polished pewter; cultured pearls; nang thalung or shadow puppets; batik and resort clothing; branded goods and apparel that go easy on the wallet. Where? Explore Phuket’s bustling night bazaars; Shopping in Thailand.
THAILAND - CHIANG MAI Tours:
SAVOUR Northern Thai food at The Good View Restaurant, Riverside Restaurant, Baan Suan, Old Chiang Mai Cultural Centre and Kai Wan. For international spreads, try LeCoq d’Or for French cuisine, Yamoto for Japanese delicacies, Bier Stube for German fare, and Piccola Roma Palace for Italian eats.
- FIRST SIGHT. Ancient history impresses with grand temples, the most majestic being Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Mun, Wat Pra Singh and the stunning hilltop temple, Wat Pra That Doi Suthep. Nearby, the Royal Phuping Palace with its lovely green gardens beckons.
- FIND blooming orchids, gushing waterfalls and butterfly farms at Mae Rim Valley; intricately designed handicrafts at Borsang and Ban Tawai hill tribe trekking areas around Chiang Dao and Mae Salong; an adventurous rafting trip down the Pai River of Kok River; and leisure golfing at the Green Valley Country Club and the Royal Chiang Mai Golf Club.
- BAG handicrafts such as intricate lacquer ware, luscious silk fabric, hilltribe jewelry. Burmese jade, umbrellas, and woodcarvings. You’ll also find all kinds of wicker, bamboo and basket ware, and even locally crafted ceramics.
Thailand Tour Activities:
- Wine and dine amidst natural beauty at restaurants by the Ping River.
- Refresh at the Regent Resort’s Lanna Spa.
- Listen to echoes of the past amidst the timeless calmness of architectural relics.
- Cradle in the warmth of Mother Nature at the Sankampaeng Hot Springs.
- Challenge yourself to a beast of a feast – eat eels, frog and insects!
- Join in a riot – of colours and scents at the Chiang Mai Flower Festival. Discover 17th Century herbal remedies to modern ailments.
- Go on a trekking and rafting trip through a wildlife sanctuary.
- Experience royalty in the Royal Phuping Palace.